Saturday, September 1, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle...five stars...

I guess i am feeling melancholic. Must be the rain or the emotion of the last post. But I just figured....This is my blog...my views and....my space.

This is a personal post so if you are not involved or interested close the screen and get back to work. if you do read this the people this goes out to are rare and have been part of my life for what seems like ever if you happen to meet people like them....hold on for dear life cause you may not be as lucky as me to get another chance.....





ANU: Hey....Its our last year man, after 13 years of being friends...well actually 12 years of fighting and then this year....I am soo sorry for all that...Maybe i didn't know what i was doing or maybe i chose to do it anyway....i have only excuses no reasons....but I really am sorry...i hope I have made it up this year. Thank you for everything.From slapping sense into my thick head to giving me the millionth chance. Thank you for accepting me and believing I could change...I think I have....I hope I have...I love you loads Anu....Muax




TANYA:
This is the hardest one...You are my oldest friend...I know i messed up but i am glad things are getting better...I hope they are...I know they will never go back to being like before....but if it counts....I am sorry....I was wrong....i know I haven't really made up to you but I want to. Thank you for always being there in spite of everything.Thank you for being the strong, level headed, sensible friend(God knows i need one). Thank you for that very necessary email that changed my life. I love you Tanaa.....

PS: If I ever get Nadal I promise I will share....:)Muah....love you



NEHA:My most mental, scariest,complex friend. Dude.....Do you think theres a chance I will ever completely understand you?...I hope not....For last year...shit...I am sorry...I know you said you have forgotten but I'll never mention it again....so this last time...I am sorry for all the misunderstandings and stupid emails....For this year and all those moments....Thank you sooo much....For all those stern lectures and chaotic moments.....For the support, the acceptance, the forgiveness, and the messages....Thank you for being there....I love you my Nutcase Neha....yes, more than your choco fudge.



SHIKHA: Shiki....sorry for all the times I messed up(though with you, thank god, there haven't been many) and for telling you that life is not all you thought it was.....Thank you for being the innocent Lil girl you still are and for caring about every b**ch that you know. Thank you for always always being there and putting up with my garbage.Thank you for playing Cupid. Thank you for giving me kuppa advice that gave me laughs and semma advice that found me so much....and yes, you are the best cappy ever.....I love you Shix.....muax

ROSHNEE: To the most dedicated footie player I know...i have had only two years with you so I hope i haven't messed up....if I have I am sorry.....Thank you for the sense you knocked into me last year. Thank you for letting me figure out how to fix it myself. And for being there. Thank you for all the encouragement. Thank you for all the right advice at the right times.thank you for being the dearest diary ever. Thank you for dragging me for "Mr Bean" and then chasing me outta the theatre......*secret five*....I love you my Superwoman Roshnee.....XOXO

PS: Yes, my cloak looks semma on you.



TO ALL OF YOU:






Thank you for putting up with me when I got....*ahem*.....high. And also for not shutting your ears when I sing.Much appreciated.



LOVE YOU GUYS MILLIONS.





For everyone else reading this....I have other friends in school and outside.....So many...and i love them all....I have shared fun and laughter with them. But its only with the "five fools"(i.e the people above) that i have shared tears.





"You may not remember all the people you laugh with, but you will never forget the ones you cry with"








Its a bird, Its a plane....

No you fools.....They are my friends...!!!!

1 comment:

priya said...

that is a real sweet post